1. How do I submit the paper?
Ans: The researcher needs to email the paper to editor@IJTPP.com. Editorial support staffs shall acknowledge the receipt of the manuscript within 24 hours.
2. How much time to complete a review?
Ans: Each submission undergoes the detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. A minimum of 2-3 days is required to complete the review process.
3. What are paper publication charges?
Ans: For online Publication + E-certificates – Rs. 1950 only
4. How to pay fees?
Ans: There are following different ways to deposit fees:
1. By directly depositing in IJETT bank account holder through near by bank branch.
2. Click the link below for fee payment : https://www.payumoney.com/pay/#/merchant/CB55A90497C64FB0B60422728102E857?param=5605833
For more clarification feel free to mail us at editor@IJTPP.com.
5. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
Ans: Contact the editorial team at editor@IJTPP.com. Mention the changes and provide the revised manuscript. The revised manuscript shall be published in accordance to editor suggestion.
6. I haven’t received any IJTPP notification even after 30 days of submission!
Ans: Depending on your personal spam filter settings it is possible that the notification email may be directed to your spam folder rather than your inbox. If this is not the case, we request you to escalate the issue to editor@IJTPP.com. You shall be informed on the status within 24 hours.
7. My paper exceeds 10 pages!
Ans: IJTPP policies allow the publication of a normal paper may contain up to 4 authors and 10 pages. For Additional authors and additional pages have to pay extra amount.
8. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
Ans: Yes, Copyright form should be submitted along with the paper submission.